Title：The investigation on precise fabrication of deformed microcavities
and material surface processing by femtosecond laser pulses
报告人：PhD. Xuepeng Zhan (postdoctor of Shandong University)
时 间：2018-11-08 周四 上午10:00
报告摘要: Ultrashort femtosecond laser, owing to its unique advantages of a ultrahigh light intensity in a ultra short pulse duration, has been widely used in the precise fabrication of microscale devices and systems. Moreover, owing to the non-linear absorption effect, femtosecond laser has been demonstrated as a power technique to achieve various attractive surface processing. In this talk, I will introduce the femtosecond laser application on the precise fabrication of deformed microcavities along with the surface processing on the polymers and semiconductor.
报告人简介：Xuepeng Zhan (詹学鹏) received the Ph.D. degree in Micro-electronics and Solid-state Electronics in College of Electronic Science and Engineering, Jilin University, in 2017. Then he worked as a postdoctor in Micro/Nano Device Reliability Laboratory, School of Information Science and Engineering (ISE), Shandong University. His current research interest including femtosecond laser processing and device reliability.
Xue-Peng Zhan, Jin-Feng Ku, Ying-Xin Xu, Xu-Lin Zhang, Jia Zhao, Wei Fang, Huai-Liang Xu*, and Hong-Bo Sun*, Unidirectional lasing from a spiral-shaped microcavity of dye-doped polymers, IEEE Photonics Technology Letters，27, 311-314, (2015).
(2) Xue-Peng Zhan, Xu-Lin Zhang, Hong-Hua Fang*, Qi-Dai Chen, Huai-Liang Xu, and Hong-Bo Sun*, Plasmon-photon coupled modes lasing in a silver-coated hemisphere, IEEE Photonics Technology Letters，28, 351-354, (2016).
(3) Xue-Peng Zhan, Huai-Liang Xu*, and Hong-Bo Sun*, Femtosecond laser processing of microcavity lasers, Front. Optoelectron 9, 420-427, (2016).
(4) Xue-Peng Zhan, Huai-Liang Xu*, Chun-Hao Li, Hong-Wei Zang, Chang Liu, Ji-Hong Zhao and Hong-Bo Sun, Remote and rapid micromachining of broadband low-reflectivity black silicon surfaces by femtosecond laser filaments, Optics Letters, 42, 510-513,(2017).
(5) Xue-Peng Zhan, Ying-Xin Xu, Huai-Liang Xu*, Qiu-Lan Huang, Zhi-Shan Hou, Wei Fang*, Qi-Dai Chen and Hong-Bo Sun*, Towards on-chip unidirectional and single-mode polymer microlaser, IEEE Journal of Lightwave Technology 35,2331-2336 (2017).
(6) Xue-Peng Zhan, Yi-Jun Wang, Yue Su, Mu-Tian Li, Hong-Wei Zang, Hong Xia, Huai-Liang Xu, Bin Liu and Hong-Bo Sun, Micro-nano-texturing inner surfaces of small-caliber high-aspect-ratio and super-hydrophobic artificial vessels using femtosecond laser filamenting pulses, Advanced Material Interfaces. (2018)
(7) Xue-Peng Zhan, Meng-Yao Hou, Fu-Shuai Ma, Yue Su, Jie-Zhi Chen, Huai-Liang Xu, Room Temperature Crystallization of Amorphous Silicon Film by Ultrashort Femtosecond Laser Pulses, Journal of Optics and Technology. (2018)
版权所有 Copyright©2018 山东大学信息科学与工程学院